Greg Griffith, Senior Risk Management Specialist, Chubb Insurance, and Nathan Crutchfield, Owner of Crutchfield Consulting have formed a Risk Assessment Small Group within our Georgia Chapter. Greg, Nathan and the group continue to explore and discuss current risk assessment approaches and strategies from a mix of industries. They are also providing updates regarding the ASSE Certificate in Management Program and the ASSE Risk Assessment Institute. There are currently 15 members participating in this group. For questions or to get started drop them a line – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission of the Risk Assessment Study Group
- To provide a forum within the Georgia Chapter to discuss the ASSE Risk Assessment Institute’s concepts, educational resources, videos, and materials.
- The group’s intent is to exchange ideas, thoughts, and best practices on the topic of Risk Assessment.
- Group is open to all interested members of the Georgia Chapter of the ASSE.
- Group will meet after the monthly Chapter meeting
- Length of the round table meeting will vary between 30 – 45 minutes or more if desired by the group.
- Core materials at be used are found at the ASSE Risk Assessment Institute – http://www.oshrisk.org