Location Atlanta, GA
The Requirements Specialist reports to the Policy & Requirements Director in Global Product Integrity and supports the development and management of global technical requirements, specifications, methods and programs for the company (KORE) to ensure the quality and food safety of products, the safety of associates and the public, and to minimize the impact to the environment. Provides technical assistance to Business Units, laboratories and manufacturing operations in questions related to technical requirements and quality system implementation.
Function Specific Activities
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate and support the development of new quality, environment, and safety requirements (known as KORE) for use across the company system of business units and manufacturing plants.
- Update existing standards, specifications and requirements to maintain relevance and comply with changes in industry practices, regulatory landscape, company commitments and customer needs.
- Develop and maintain the organization and structure of content within the KORE Library
- Manage the glossary of internal terms and their definitions.
- Facilitate activities associated with document change request (DCR) process, including regularly scheduled publications of new and revised requirements.
- Oversee the knowledge sharing tool of KORE references and supporting documents, and manage associated activities.
- Design relevant training tools with enhanced user experience in mind and easy transference of data in mind.
- Coordinate and execute training associated with key stakeholders.
- Edit KORE and KORE-supporting documents to maintain the lean governance structure.
Education Requirements & Related Work Experience: BS/MS in Technical Area (preferred) (Food Science, Food Engineering, or Environmental Engineering is preferred) with at least 5-7 years related work experience.
Knowledge & Skills
- Efficiently balance multiple projects and execute multiple tasks while working with conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate ability to influence issues through a sound knowledge of business processes and the consulting skills to interact with all levels internally and externally.
- Exercise judgment and use discretion with confidential materials.
Leadership & Impact
- Decision Making: Experience in trouble shooting and technical guidance to demonstrate confidence in decision making.
- Strong working relationships and interaction with regional and global technical groups to assure technical activities are in line with business goals.
Proficient in spoken & written English
- Business Expertise: Good knowledge of food cross-functional systems: Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Regulatory, Marketing, Research and effects of product development process. Good knowledge of branded goods consumer marketing in relation to product development.
- Advanced technical writing skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills for all personnel levels. Ability to interact with cultural differences between global regions.
- Experience with environmental protection and workplace safety programs is preferable.
Years of Experience
5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.